Thursday 23 July 2020

Review: Bad Reputation By J.C.Harroway*


'They’ve opened Pandora’s box…

And there's no going back!

Sultry sex with my best friend was not on the itinerary for my cousin’s Maldives wedding. But once I discover Neve’s bag of sex toys—and catch her using one—I'm past the point of no return! Neve made a ‘pleasure pact’ with her friends to explore her every sensual fantasy…with me. But will a tropical fling cost me the only person who truly matters?'


Bad Reputation is the second book in J.C Harroway's Pleasure Pact Series and that series title is 100% accurate description of this series. This book concentrates on best friends Neve Grayson and Oliver Cotterill and is set in the dream location of the Maldives. 


Now one thing you have to say about this book is that it doesn't make you wait for the good stuff, no this book jumps straight into the good stuff. By good stuff I mean the oh so sexy scenes, that we all love and enjoy reading. Now J.C Harroway knows how to write a sexy scene whether the person is solo or in a pair and this is demonstrated in this book. 


I loved the fact that as you are being told about the present you also get flashes into the past, this is essential considering our main characters are best friends. You get to find out how they met and the past which has ultimately created their present. 


Neve and Grayson had chemistry from the moment you meet them and I am talking sizzling chemistry. This chemistry is even more obvious when they go back and forth. This makes the book completely addicting and meant that by the time I hit Chapter 2 I was hooked! This is the kind of book that the moment you put it down, it will make you want to pick it straight back up.


Overall I completely adored this book from start to finish. Now one of the best things is you do not need to read the entire series, but trust once you read one you will want the rest. This story left me wanting more from the Author and built my need to read the third book in this series! This book came out TODAY and you can get your copy HERE


Until Next Time


Emma


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment